Thursday, August 11, 2016

Swirling Butterflies

I am finally getting a chance to post a card I made the other day for the SUO154 - Delightful Dies challenge.  

Dies:  Rose Garden Thinlits Die; Florish Thinlits Dies
Punches:  Bitty Butterfly; Elegant Butterfly
Paper:  Very Vanilla; Basic Black; Basic Gray; Flirty Flamingo; Timeless Elegance DSP

My card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored in half at 4 1/4".  I cut 2 1/8" from the right side of the front of the card.  I watched France Martin's YouTube Video for instructions on the Fun Frame that I attached to the half-front (easier to see the half-front panel in the second and third blog photos).

I used the Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write marker to color the flowers on the Timeless Elegance DSP.


     

4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, what a fabulous fold! Love the contrast of the color against the black and white :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Stunning card, with all those layers. I love the color combo that you choose. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

Julia said...

Wow,you have created an amazing card!! What a great project for our challenge using dies!! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

Connie Babbert said...

Pretty card, love the fun folds! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!